Serengeti Pure Luxury Camp
Serengeti Pure Luxury Camp is a semi-permanent camp at Seronera area.
- Spacious modern tents with secluded verandahs.
- Large Dining tent with nightly outside camp fire, well furnished dhow furnitures and well stocked bar with assorted drinks
- Well-furnished Kitchen tent
- Reliable 240v solar power electricity supply
- Safety deposit facilities for guests’ valuables
- Mineral water and insect repellent in all tents
- Early morning calls with tea or coffee
- Chilled or warm towels and welcome drink upon check-in
- Custom built 4×4 safari vehicles
- Charge station in each tent
- 24 hours security around the camp
- Whistles in each tent
- One Torch inside each tent
- In tent flush toilet.
- Laundry for light linen only
- Evenings camp fire ( Bush TV)
Ndutu Pure Migration camp
Ndutu Pure Migration camp will be in Ndutu region of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area near the border of the Southern Serengeti. This area is classic savannah, characterized by flat grassy plains, and our camp is in one of the finest locations in Ndutu to see the migration between December and March. Big herds of wildebeests and zebras usually arrive in December to graze on the newly watered, highly nutritious short grass plains and then by February the main calving season takes place.
Mara Pure Migration camp
Mara Pure Migration camp will be in Northern Serengeti near the Mara river from early July to late October. The location is remote, secluded and privately selected to offer the guests with maximum pure feel of nature. The resident animals are high in number however the rhythm of the migration is unique during these months when big herds of Wildebeests and Zebras cross the Mara River to Masai Mara and back to Serengeti National Park.
Tanzania Pure Tented Camps and Lodges
Muriet Hill Street,
Sokon I Ward,
M: + 255 621 150 989
M: +255 719 203 374 (WhatsApp)
M: +4917622385402 (WhatsApp)
Our reception is open